***How to Play?***
Happy friends – Crocodile, Monkey, Lemur and Hippo decided to go to the sea for vacation. On the way to the beach they will pass through different locations – the city, the forest, the lake and the desert. In every place there are new interesting tasks waiting for them:
- In the city we’ll learn the numbers up to 10
- In the forest the neighbor numbers are lost – we’ll be looking for them together
- Next to the lake we’ll learn to count all kinds of objects
- In the desert it will be time for lunch and we’ll see who ate what and how much
- By the sea we can play a bit and revise what we’ve learned by doing exciting tasks
- Nice lovable characters
- Learn while playing – turning learning into fun
- No advertisements – nothing distracts from playing
- Everything is very simple, clear and pretty – works even for the smallest kids
- A great way for your kid to learn math!
In the free version you can learn numbers from 1 to 5 and do the tasks for numbers memorizing, numbers order (up to 5), addition and subtraction for numbers up to 5. No advertisements.
For just $2.99 you can purchase the full version, which has numbers up to 10 and more tasks for revision.
Join us on FaceBook: www.facebook.com/FlexyMind
We’ll be happy to answer all your questions and hear you suggestions. Please write to email@example.com and together we’ll make the Math, Count & Numbers for Kids the best learning app for small children!